Thursday, February 4, 2010

Penguins at Simon's Town


Contact information though June 28, 2010:

Mobile: 27825601076

Residence: 3 Esher Rd, Claremont
Cape Town, Western Cape
South Africa 77708

All texts/calls are welcome, although they may cost you a small fortune. Same goes for shipments. Hottest day yet today, 26 Celsius. It's the first day without a strong breeze which really adds to the scorcher. I was called out by Josh for not being faithful to my skype promise. He has a point. We're trying to figure out the costs first before we do too much skyping.

Two weeks in and two of my friends have already been mugged. My turn may come at some point, but I'm trying to be smart about it. I usually leave my wallet at home and instead just throw some bills in my pocket. The less you have, the less they can take i guess. It's too bad though, because I love walking and exploring the city alone. I find it very relaxing. From now on, I'll try to just do that with empty pockets.

School begins tomorrow. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I'll see what I can do to keep your mother from reading this post:). She'll love the mugging part.

    Housing money in your account hasn't been used yet.

    P.S. Did you take the shuffle charger? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 78 caleb? wuss. also you should probably just carry around a knife instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want more pics...appropriate ones that I can show my kids. They are very fascinated by you. You should feel special!

    ReplyDelete